DEKplus Slab Formwork
The Concreting Table without compromises.
Slab forming in high speed at its best!
> High performing
- Table sizes 5,40 x 2,25m (12,15m²) / 5,40 x 1,80m (9,72m²)
- Up to 50cm slab thickness, flatness is compliant with DIN 18202
- Maximum slab thickness is 70 cm
> Robust and durable
- Frame fully galvanised with all-round edge protection
- Plastic coated plywood, 15 mm thick
- Integrated plastic plates protect the plywood when the tables are being stacked
- 33 % faster forming than with standard concreting table
- 50 % lower finishing costs than with conventional concreting table
- 60 % lower transport costs than with conventional concreting table
- Overall height is slim 12 cm
- Formwork with a surface area up to 480 m² transported
on a single semi-trailer
- Crane hooks are sized for up to 5 tables to be crane-lifted at once
> Zero-compromises compatibility
- Compatible with AluDEK and AL2000
- With appropriate adapters, AluDEK can also be installed directly
on the tables, no additional props needed
- Simple infills with shuttering boards 21 and 27mm on
infill beams for AluDEK
> Utmost safety
- Almost entirely toolless installation of the safety components
- Table platforms with integral side protection can be installed
all round, also corner platforms
- Even more safety thanks to gapless side protection systems
Forming slabs without compromises
DEKplus sets standards in compatibility, efficiency and economy.
Our new DEKplus concreting table is uncompromisingly developed for efficient use on the construction site. Perfectly coordinated accessories and well thought-out safety solutions ensure fast construction progress.
Table elements up to 12.15m² in size and the low construction height of only 12cm guarantee rational working, fast shuttering times and significantly reduced transport costs.
DEKplus - Fast, simple and clean
The overall height and grid dimensions of the table elements are perfectly matched to the modular slab formwork AluDEK and AL2000 wall formwork elements.
Remaining areas can be quickly compensated with infill beams and formwork panels.
The optimally coordinated safety accessories such as platforms and side protections ensure the highest level of safety in every construction phase.
Deckentisch – Tischbühne mit klappbaren Geländer – DEKplus
The platforms can be hooked in with the railings already upright and lock automatically in place at the edge of the table. The table platforms have integral side protection railings that only have to be raised to the vertical. No further work from below is required.
Geländerschuh für DEKplus – Deckenschalung von RINGER
The DEKplus shoe for guardrail with stop ends combines easy stop-end shuttering with maximum safety. The shoe for guardrail can be installed anywhere along the edge profile. The slider for the stop-end can be extended to any position in the range from 1 cm to 37 cm.
The new 45,000m² headquarters of the ETZI Group is currently under construction in Ried im Traunkreis, Upper Austria. The latest slab formwork system family from RINGER was used for the slab formwork of the multi-storey company headquarters.
When constructing the slabs of the six-storey new building, the new concreting table DEKplus in combination with the modular slab formwork AluDEK played an essential role.
A grocery store in Styria is currently undergoing extensive renovation and modernization. The new DEKplus slab table from RINGER plays a central role in this process.