Concreting Platform L
System-free preassembled unit.
> Strong performance
- Load capacity up to 200 kg/m²
- Length 2,70 m
- Width 1,00 m
- Light-weight 66 kg
- Fits all standard formwork systems (with 10-14 cm widths)
- Can be used with Alu and Steel formwork
- Can be used for precast walls
> Robust and weather resistant
- Galvanized steel parts
- Glued and Lignopro imgregnated wooden parts
> Fast & safe work
- Preassambled unit out of robust system parts
- Automatic uplift protection
- Ready to use in just a few steps
- Simply hang up with the crane
- No lost parts
> Smart product design
- Ready-to-assemble with foldable railing
- Low stacking height
> High efficiency
- Low storage and transport volume
High quality combined with simple handling.
The RINGER conreting platform L comes as a perassembled unit and can be easily hooked onto the formwork using a crane.
Automatic uplift protection and glued and impregnated wooden parts guarantee the highest level of safety on construction site.
Precise workmanship, hot-dip galvanized metal parts ensure a long service-life.
Ringer supplies perfect scaffolding and formwork solutions for the building of a new campus in Voecklabruck.
Between February 2019 and August 2020 the “Kirchenwirt” in Muenster was completely rebuilt to a residential complex. RINGER supplied wall formwork and accessories.
Good news for barbecue fans. In Seiersberg-Pirka Weber builds a new Weber Original Store with a barbecue academy and a restaurant.