Robust and versatile. Ideal for fast and cost-efficient forming with and without crane.
- 60 kN/m² permissable fresh concrete pressure
- Panel height: 1,35 m / 2,70 m / 3,00 m
- Panel width: 0,25 m / 0,30 m / 0,40 m / 0,45 m / 0,50 m / 0,60 m / 0,75 m / 0,90 m
> Crane independent
> Compatible with AL2000
> Stable and ergonomic geometry
- Closed steel frame profile
- Easy cleaning due to galvanization
- Simple handling due to pracitcal grips
- Torsion proof
> Extremely flexibel and convertible
- Due to a wide range of panels
Efficiency on all levels. One system for various tasks.
ST2000 represents a flexible and economical application.
A variety of panel sizes makes it readily adaptable to specific geometries.
The system is hot-dip galvanized and takes fresh concrete pressure of up to 60kN/m². It is easy to manhandle, yet sturdy enough for large area forming with crane.
Thanks to optimized design and easy to handle components, Steel 2000 guarantees highest time and cost efficiency.