Guardrail with UNI-Clamp
All fall protections in one system. Many advantages - a multi-talent.
> Confirming to standards
- Mounting on slabs, attics, precast walls, formwork and much more
- Adjustment range 5 – 45 cm
- Horizontal or vertical guard rail attachment
- Toe board holder rotates 360°
- Toe bar holder adjustable in height
> Weather resistant
- Long service life thanks to hot-dip galvanizing
> Maximum safety
- Certificated according to ÖNORM EN 13374 Class “A”
- Fast and simple securing
- Fixed connection by three wing nuts
> Technical Details
- Mounting distance 1,50 m, Board thickness min. 15 x 2,4 cm
- Mounting distance 2,00 m, Board thickness min. 15 x 3,0 cm
The versatile clamp
RINGER Guard Rail with UNI-Clamp can be used universally for any type of side protection and has been tested according to ÖNORM EN 13374 Class “A”.
The UNI-Clamp can be used in many ways thanks to the horizontal and vertical guardrail assembly. The 360 ° adjustable toe board holder and the height- adjustable toe bar holder, allow even more flexibility.
The adjustment ranges from 5 – 45 cm and the clamp can therefore be mounted on ceilings or parapets with a thickness of up to 45 cm. This guardrail ensures fast and simple securing and is robust and durable due to galvanization.