The latest among slab formworks.
- Light-weight panels 16 kg/m²
- Up to 30 cm thick slabs without additional support
- Panel size 1,35 x 1,35 m (1,82 m²)
- For any layout
> Time and cost saving
- Few single parts and light-weight
- One drop head for all purposes (edge-, joint and corner areas)
- Large scale forming due to 1,82 m ² sized panels
- Use of standard floor props with 20 kN possible
> Can be combined with Alu 2000 Wall Formwork
> Stable and ergonomic geometry
- Stable panels in aluminium design
- Easy cleaning
> Safe assembly
- From floor level (drop head with rapid lowering)
- Simple hanging and lifting of panels
> Simple transport and neat storage
Optimized for a rapid construction progress.
RINGER AluDEK is a modular slab formwork with extra light 1,82m² aluminum panels. The system enables safe forming and stripping from the ground.
Only one type of drop head for edge, joint and corner areas enables rapid construction progress. The systematic assembly sequence and lightweight system components accelerate working operations.
AluDEK can be flexibly adapted to suit any building layout and can be combined with wall formwork system AL2000.
No need of extra floor props, standard floor props (20kN) can be used.
The wall formwork as slab formwork.
The innovative RINGER AluDEK head makes the system compatible to our wall formwork AL2000.
AL2000 wall panels are used as slab formwork panels for fitting areas and smaller surfaces. Combined with large scale AluDEK panels the system is fast, flexible and economical.
RINGER 2000 products in aluminium turn two systems into one complete system for walls and slabs.
The order run hospital of the “Barmherzige Brüder” in Graz is turned into a center of surgery with a large Department of Internal Medicine. Until 2015 the hospital will be subject to constructional extension, renovation and modernization.