Adjustment of PAX column size is made in 5,00cm raster (without changing of plywood) - square and rectangle:
PAX 60/60: adjustment range 20,00-60,00cm
PAX 100/100: adjustment range 40,00-100,00cm
PAX 60/100 kombiniert: adjustment range 15,00-100,00cm
- Patented folding mechanism
- Exposed concrete quality
- No anchor holes in plywood
- Adjustment range 20,00-60,00cm (PAX60) and 40,00-100,00cm (PAX100) without changing of plywood
- For square and rectangle columns
- Integrated chamfer angle fillets
- Only a single crane operation required to move PAX
- Stepless height adjustment due to system heights 270,00cm, 120,00cm, 70,00cm and extension angle 20,00-40,00cm
- Simple transport - convenient handling - no small parts
- Integrated crane-hooks
- Plastic coated plywood 21mm - much more durable as standard phenolic plywood
PAX compact system
PAX is a complete ready-to use column formwork unit. No separate lose parts are required. .
Cost-effective quick solution: just unfasten the row of bolts, open and shut again – ready to use. No dismantling is required, only cleaning – PAX is ready for the next pour!
Product catalog Ringer PAX:Product catalog Ringer PAX (829.2 KiB)
Please send us your questions and inquires per mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +48 63 245 00 63.